Installing Prizm Core on Windows
Since Prizm Core is written in Java, therefore, first of all, you need to update Java on your computer - update Java
- Download Prizm Core for your operating system from Github
- Run the downloaded file (Windows - file with the extension .exe)
- Installing Prizm Core Windows:
- Install Prizm Core, following the instructions on the screen - Windows (as usual installing a new program).
- Run the file - Prizm Config
- In the appeared settings window, think up and enter the administrator password in the field Admin Password
- In the field - Default Account - Enter the address of your wallet, which you will use through the node.
- If you want to make public your Prizm node - in the Host / IP field, enter your IP address and click on the Share my address button
- Then press the bottom right button Save+Exit
- To start Prizm Core, we will use the Prizm (Console) application, you will see a command line that opens with information about the state of the node, and the Prizm Core interface will open, which we can close by clicking on the cross. Running Prizm Core will begin downloading the Blockchain database. Wait 100%
- To view the download status of the Blockchain database, we need to open a browser and go to the address http://localhost: 9976/ , after entering your wallet, you will have an interface for working with the Prizm node.
- It will take some time to download the Blockchain database - you can see the percentage of download progress in the lower right corner - on average, the entire database is downloaded in 12-20 hours subject to stable Internet and sufficient free hard disk space (At least 64GB)
- After successfully downloading the entire Blockchain Prizm database, you can start using the network node, view detailed wallet statistics, complete transactions, start forging, and much more.
- Forging starts automatically if your balance exceeds 1000 PZM
To avoid blockchain database synchronization and other problems, we recommend that you close Prizm Core by right-clicking on the application icon in the notification area and selecting the "shutdown"